1.6K views

Policy at LendingTree clearly states that lenders DO NOT conduct a hard enquiry but lo and behold one of the lenders I was in conversation with me issued a hard enquiry WITHOUT even asking me let alone seeking and obtaining my approval. My complaint with LendingTree has not moved in weeks.

Every time I try to reach out to the manager Nikita Pettis I get her voicemail. To make matters worse every time I call their customer support they ask me the same questions and want me to repeat the entire history of all events.

Almost like they didn't take any notes and attach it to my account. I would not do business with them again.

LendingTree Cons: Customer service, Lenders, Deceptive terms and conditions.

Location: North Carolina, United States

Comments

LENDING TREE IS ROCKET *** THEY LIE AND CHEAT TO AMERICA PUBLIC.. LENDING TREE HIRE $10-11,00 AN HOUR IN AN CALL CENTER TO TAKE MESSAGE AND FARM IT OUT TO THER OTHER LENDER..

IF YOU DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION.. CALL UP THE CREDIT BUREAUS( EQUIFAX,EXPERIAN, TRANSUNION0 THAT IS A VIOLATION OF THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT..

FILL OUT A DISPUTE AND THE CREDIT BUREAUS WILL FIX IT WITH IN COUPLE OF WEEKS .. THE CREIT BUREAUS DID HELP ME...

Any updates on this?