Boy did I screw up!I thought I was going to get a list of interest rates to compare in my area.

Instead, I got a list of numbers to call to receive rates. I really just wanted to do a quick comparison. Now all of these companies are CALLING ME NONSTOP for days. I literally have received well over 50 calls & the different lenders will call as much as every hour or every other hour.

This is what I mean by RELENTLESS. It has already impacted my very good credit score because of the numerous inquiries into my credit history. It was a horrible horrible idea to give them any of my information & I don't remember giving any permission to check my credit.

My advice is DON'T DO IT!

Ugh...live and learn.:(

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lendingtree customer care. LendingTree needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lendingtree customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at LendingTree.

Comments