Interest Rate

I'm not even sure if this was the real LendingTree, as a matter of fact I'm sure it wasn't. I had been applying for loans for over a month now.

I just recently took steps to fix my credit. It went up 2 point fast. Anyway, I got a call from "lendingtree" saying that I was approved for a unsecured personal loan for $6,900. I fell for the ***.

They sent me a official looking document asking for my signatures and copy of my photo id. They already had my social and account information from all the loan applications I did. Well because my credit score was below 700 I had to pay for insurance which was $298. Then when the loan still wasn't in my account I called back and and was told that I had to take care of the transfer fee according to my state which was $125.

I paid that yesterday. Still no loan. I've been calling and leaving messages but no answer. His name is Dominic Longletti or something.

Indian accent. This is the number: 631 353 4091

Review about: Lendingtree Unsecured Loan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Madison Heights, Michigan, United States #1344342

That is a scam I am getting the same thing form that number but it is a Govt Grant loan They had all my personal info also wanted my checking account information. Have your computer checked at a reparable computer store for viruses Someone has hacked you computer It has happened to me twice applying for jobs on line.

if you filling out anything or buy anything on line they will can get that information without you even knowing it.

Its some back door Trojan thing or something.

Good luck

watch you bank account closely