472 views

If you have been applying for loans, "Lending Tree" from San Antonio, TX 210-401-**** is a BOGUS company!! I had been applying for a loan at different places & this "Lending Tree" called me back & said I had been approved for 10K!

(I was applying for a much smaller amt) so he goes on to tell me that for a 1K loan pymt would be $110/mo for 10 months, BUT if I wanted 2K, pymt would still be the same, but for 20 months! Here's the kicker - to get the $ deposited in my acct. I would than have to transfer the funds to a credit reporting agency 1st & then in a couple days I would get the full amount back!!

Told him NO, but by that point I had confirmed my bank info w/him - BAD MISTAKE! After that he kept calling & then started texting me as to why I wouldn't take his calls written in broken english (talked w/a very heavy spanish accent also) SO BEWARE & DON'T FALL FOR THIS FRAUD "Lending Tree".

Product or Service Mentioned: Lendingtree Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments