522 views
1.3

I was told that they had available $10,000 to lend to me. After doing what they wanted me to do to get the funds they kept coming up with different things that I had to do to get the loan.

Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was told that my credit score was below 700 so I had to do A PPI for the insurance. I did that, but then they said that I had to do something else for their accountants to qualify me for the loan. This after I was told to "TRUST" them they would take care of everything.

I have never heard of paying someone to raise my credit score enough to qualify for the loan. Now my account is messed up and locked up on-line. So I have to take the time to fix that too. I thought that they were legit since they already had all of my confidential information.

So now I'm out $500.00 that I don't have. Scam-Scam-Scam-Scam.

My "trust me" guy there was "manager" Henry 646-434-**** and I think they are in New York somewhere. I sure hope someone locally there can put-them in Jail for fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lendingtree Loan.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments